Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grand Teton NP - Majestic

Fri. Sept 10th – We drove from Yellowstone to Grand Teton NP – just a couple of hours drive, but we drove through snow and slush and crossed the continental divide – three times!

DSC02384

When we arrived at Grand Teton, we were greeted by this absolutely majestic range on mountains. The Tetons are, by far, the most rugged and beautiful mountains that we have encountered. The fresh dusting of snow at the higher elevations just added to their beauty. I am finding myself at a bit of a loss in trying to describe the Tetons.So……I think I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves…… I must have taken dozens of pictures trying to capture the majesty of the Grand Tetons, and yet none of them could quite convey the sharp, well defined ruggedness and the sheer size of these mountains…………

DSC02390

DSC02391

DSC02423

DSC02428

DSC02428

DSC02436

1 comment:

  1. Majestic is right. They are so crisp and clear I feel like I can reach right out and touch them!

    ReplyDelete